NutritionYou are not just what you eat, but also what you absorb and digest
Why is nutrition so important?
About LilyWhy choose me as your nutrition coach?
My journey to a better quality of life…
Since early childhood I suffered from severe tummy aches, headaches, mood swings, runny nose, menstrual problems, eczema, lethargy and tiredness. I was a bad eater, yet on my many visits to the doctor I was never asked about my eating habits.
My life changed in Bangkok in 2002 when I was introduced to the concept of body detoxification and completed a 7–day strict detox regime.
Not all my health issues vanished, however it did mark the start of a journey to a much better quality of life – a journey that I am still pursuing today.
My qualifications & experience…
I hold various diplomas and certificates in orthomoleculair nutrition, clinical nutrition, colon hydrotherapy, and I am a certified GAPS practitioner. I studied abdominal treatments and optimum digestive health at The Viva Mayr Modern Medicine Clinic in Austria and attended courses arranged by the Institute of Functional Medicine. I also hold certificates for various massage techniques including Tsi Nei Tsang (Chinese internal organ massage).
I have worked for many years at the Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre in the UAE, Rasayana Retreat in Bangkok (Thailand) and Healthy Healing in Goa (India)
During my therapy sessions I combine bodywork, nutrition and colon hydrotherapy. I use the personalized functional medicine approach to get to the root cause of your symptoms and restore balance within your body.
I aim to create a lifelong enthusiasm and motivation for healthy foods and living.
What works for one person may not work for the next, therefore I assess each individual and tailor-make the programme according to their requirements. A process that takes time and patience.
One-on-One ConsultationsTreatment plans tailor-made to your needs and requirements
During a private session I will question you to compile a complete picture of your medical history, eating habits, lifestyle etc.
1. Based on this I will then put together a tailor-made treatment plan that will include meal suggestions, nutritional advice and tips, healthy alternatives, and possible supplement suggestions.
2. This will be followed by a hands-on Food Preparation Workshop in the kitchen that will teach you how to prepare certain foods (including GAPS foods) in order to continue your healthy lifestyle. The focus will be on healthy optimum digestion and adding delicious healthy foods to your daily lifestyle rather than focusing on calorie counting or unhealthy foods. As your food choices improve and you achieve a balance in life you will notice positive changes in mood, sleep, energy and general well-being.
3. If you suffer from abdominal digestive issues, I can also offer abdominal treatments as an additional healing tool.
WorkshopsFood preparation classes
Food Preparation Classes
I offer half day workshops on how to prepare basic GAPS foods (stocks, kefir, fermented foods, breads etc) along with other healthy foods.
All presentations and workshops are available for private groups and corporate groups. For more information please contact me directly.
GAPS nutritional protocol…
Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAP Syndrome or GAPS) is a condition which establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system and the brain.
It was created to help children and adults with learning disabilities such as autism, ADHD, depression, biopolar disorder etc but also helps people heal from auto immune conditions.
The protocol addresses the three underlying factors that often cause disease: leaky gut, gut flora imbalance, and nutrient deficiencies.
The GAPS programme is broken into three parts (diet, supplementation & detoxification) specifically designed to heal and seal the gut lining, rebalance the immune system, and restore the optimal bacterial ecosystem within the gastrointestinal tract.
Workshops on how to prepare GAPS foods are available, and you can read more information about the GAPS diet here.
Abdominal TreatmentsCombining traditional Chinese Chi Nei Tsang healing massage with the abdominal treatment as offered at the Viva Mayr Clinic in Austria
Remove toxins through massage…
Do you suffer from chronic fatigue, headaches, depression, chronic constipation or loose stools, or even pain in seemingly unrelated parts of the body? If so, this could be due to toxicity in your body!
Poor dietary and eating habits, over eating, eating artificial and processed foods can cause your digestive organs to become sluggish and even clogged due to an excess of wastes and toxin buildup.
Abdomen massage is one of the most effective ways to eliminate such toxins, strengthen the digestive organs, and keep the body healthy and strong.
- Intensification of nutrient absorption
- Stimulation of elimination of waste products from the body
- Reduction of abdominal (intestinal) inflammation
- Improvement in tone, shape and position of the abdominal organs.
- Improvement of general breathing due to the increased oxygen intake supplying more oxygen to each cell of the body
- Improvement of blood and lymph circulation
- Efficient draining of abdominal and lymphatic congestion
The treatment always starts and ends with a hot pack on the abdomen.
"The greatest wealth is health"Virgil
Latest NewsNews and articles
For small groups of maximum 6 people: price will be discussed.
*Appointments which are not cancelled 24 hours prior will be charged.
Natural Diet Coaching
4811 NZ Breda